- 9oz-12oz Brown Rice Pasta
- 2 Tbsp dried parsleyOR ¼ cup fresh parley, chopped
- 1½ cups cashews
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp tamari or coconut aminos
- ½ tsp paprika
- Optional veggies: steamed broccoli OR kale
- In a medium pot and steamer bring water to a boil. Steam sweet potato and cauliflower until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cook past, Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, add everything except the pasta and parsley to a blender and blend until smooth
- Combine cooked pasta, blender cheese sauce, and parsley in the pot or a large bowl. Top with grated macadamia nuts for cheese for cheese texture, and baked for 5-7min on 350 & ENJOY!
So much FUN shooting my New Show! Super Excited to Share with Everyone!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT #FeelingBlessed #Grateful
WOW 2013 Flew By! Here’s a Video Rewind Tribute to all the FUN we had this YEAR! :D http://youtu.be/-9NTJReRKOM
I can’t get over this, TWERKIN’ CORGI! :) All I Want For Christmas! #PleaseSanta
Cheers to OPTIMAL HEALTH! http://bit.ly/HLV1y1