1 ½ Cups flax powder
1 ½ Cups of pecans (on nut of your choice)
3 Cups soaked buckwheat
Caramel Sauce Topping:
8 tablespoons jungle peanut butter
2 tablespoons coconut butter
4 tablespoons coconut water- room temperature,
2 tablespoons yacon syrup
2 tablespoons maple syrup pinch of vanilla bean and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a blender.
*To spice up this recipe you can add cacao nibs or chopped nuts.
For example turn the caramel sauce into a turtle caramel sauce by adding cacao nibs and chopped pecans.
Dark Dipping Chocolate:
1 Cup cacao butter
1 Cup cacao powder
2 Tablespoons lucuma
pinch vanilla bean
*Optional- superfood powders 1 Tablespoon collectively.
2) Take a waffle maker and cover the bottom with plastic wrap.
3) Spoon in a bit of dough and spread it evenly with your hands,
making sure it covers the entire waffle iron. Making sure not to
pile it too thick or spread it too thin.
4) Lay a piece of plastic wrap across the top side of your waffle
and press the 2 sides of the waffle iron together firmly to achieve
a nice waffle pattern on both sides. Using the plastic wrap, lift the
waffle out of the waffle iron and lay bottom side up on a dehydrator
tray. Trim off any unclean edges with a butter knife.
5) Dehydrate for 8 hours at 110 degrees.
6) Pull waffles out and top them as you please- fruit, chocolate sauce,
caramel sauce (instructions below), wild jungle peanut butter or a
Caramel Sauce Topping:
1) Blend ingredients until smooth
Dark Dipping Chocolate (chocolate sauce):
1) Using a low heat source, melt the cacao butter, preferably in a glass bowl. At the same time, place your sweetener in a dish and heat that up as well. I prefer to use my dehydrator for this.
2) Sift all powders in the melted cacao butter (This includes any superfood powders you may want to add.) and whisk together.
3) Place cacao butter/powder mixture back into the dehydrator for 5-10 minutes.
4) Take heated cacao mixture and add the heated sweetener. Whisk vigorously.
5) After the mixture is thoroughly combined, you have a chocolate that is ready to use for dipping or drizzling.
For More Amazing Recipes: http://www.decadentlyraw.com/
- sterekistheword likes this
- babycouldyoumeetmebythelake likes this
- 1dbrilliamazayn likes this
- mousingonthemoon likes this
- dontloseyourdinosaur likes this
- bfeliz likes this
- thefresh-todeath likes this
- smallforever reblogged this from rawyouth and added:
- radiant-health likes this
- pansyainsi likes this
- cupcake-craving-cuper-sunt likes this
- saintelumiere likes this
- rawyouth posted this