2) Add the raisins and continue grinding until broken down.
3) Add the coconut and vanilla. Grind again to incorporate.
4) Add another 1/2 - 1 teaspoon water if needed to keep the mixture held together when pressed in your hand.
5) Press evenly into the bottom of a 12” spring form pan.
1) Blend all except the oil and berries in a high speed blender (may need the tamper).
2) Add the oil and blend again until completely smooth.
3) Transfer 1/2 - 2/3 cup of the mixture to a small bowl.
4) Add all the berries and blend again until smooth.
5) Pour the filling evenly over the crust.
6) Pour blobs of the lemon cream on top.
7) Using a chopstick, push each blob down into the berry filling before swirling it into the berry cream on the surface.
8) Chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
9) Garnish with berries or whatever else your heart desires!